As of right now, we’re charging a $25 service fee for all calls. Once we’ve arrived and diagnosed your issue, we can apply that fee toward the cost of your repairs.
With all of our maintenance plans, we provide the following services:
- Inspect refrigerant levels and pressure
- Check and adjust thermostats
- Inspect wiring, contacts and capacitors
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Inspect and clean condenser
- Inspect condensation drain
- Inspect outdoor disconnect
- Inspect condenser fan and motor
- Inspect compressor at start-up
- Provide any suggestions for further maintenance or repairs
On new systems, we offer 10-years parts and labor warranty. For repairs to existing systems, we offer a 90-day warranty on parts and labor.
We service all brands and models. No matter the unit’s age, model, or style, we can repair, maintain and service it.
Our distributor agreement is with Goodman, so we use their systems for installations and replacements.
Unfortunately, there is no set number that can be offered to answer this question. However, we typically have some of the best values in town for the quality of products we use and service that we offer.
NEED A QUICK AC REPAIR?
Contact Us – Our staff is here to help get your home cool again in no time!